What exactly is digital marketing and is digital marketing effective in Nepal?
When these two terms come together to work, a new definition is added to the marketing scenario.
When businesses come forward with marketing efforts and embrace digital platforms to reach their potential customers with their products and services, that is exactly what Digital Marketing is.
While Nepal is still on its way to adapt to global technologies, Nepali consumers leaning on digital channels to find products and services of their preferences helps a lot. Reach the right people in the right place at the right time. That is literally what marketing in this age is like.
To say the least and coming to the question, YES – Digital Marketing is statistically and practically effective in Nepal. Stay with us, we will explain.
What to look forward to in this article:
9 interesting facts you should know about digital marketing in Nepal:
Here’s some of what we extracted from neosphere:
- There has been a 50% increase on average in the digital marketing budget since 2016.
- Better content on blogs can drive traffic up to 2,000%.
- Search engines drive 93% of all website traffic.
- 27. 64% of online shoppers say that a video on social media helped them make their decision.
- 59% of adults between 18 and 29 are using Instagram.
- 80% of social media content is being accessed via a mobile device.
- 73% of people describe ads taking over the entire screen as ‘highly annoying.’
- Location-specific ad campaigns are 20 times more effective than traditional banner ads.
- The top three content marketing tactics are blogging (65%), social media (64%), and case studies (64%).
Which social channels work for Nepali Digital Marketing Scene?
While social media and website have always ruled digital marketing space in Nepal, many other channels have come forward recently. In the past few years, we have experienced a major change in the race of what works and what doesn’t.
It comparatively is a lot easier for huge companies and international chains from the POV of finance, experience, research sources, reach and more. On the other hand, for small businesses, the outlook might be a little different.
Here’s how we explain it:
Coming back to the point, Is Digital Marketing Effective in Nepal? It certainly is!
If compared to traditional means of marketing, Digital Marketing in Nepal is a running example of ‘spend less and gain more’.
Especially when it comes to small and medium businesses, when compared to the large ones, they have a limited marketing budget to spend on. Considering this, adapting digital marketing methods can be a lot beneficial for small to large business institutions in Nepal.
Thus, businesses doing digital marketing in Nepal are certain to have an advantage over competitors in a lot of discovered and yet-to-discover ways.